French Tea Towels Say In French?

Say in French? - french tea towels

I love him and hate him, my step-brother, no friends, pretty, beautiful old sister a boyfriend.Good want afternoon.Sir morning, has found how ru? Come to the mall to buy and to sell some of the big boxes tiangle Square, round, small toys and dolls of various sizes, from many long, short, big small towels, dresses, shirts, pants
Ask wash TRACKSHOE Springs here.Her underwear.My role there.Your pounds newspapers.We went to a restaurant to eat roast duck, steam fish, chili crabs, fried chicken wings, drumsticks.We bringOurbeef, pork, shrimp fruitscake.Do u like drinking water a cup of milk, a glass of beer or a bottle of tea? When ru doing coming, going, right? How much of these costs makes ru? sell or buy? Who can I contact? A Why do we do it? wat he said to tell u? wat's what he wants to wants, do you prefer? Who can I talk to say? Today, Tomorrow
Theywent yesteday.Last week.Next months, years? Because I'm too late, u know, okay? Can we see or hear? YesNo

1 comments:

Jason Perceval said...

Hello, I'm French. I can help you (and others) ^ ^.

I love you I love you (more polite: "I love you).
She hates: she hates him (or they hate it).
My beautiful friend ...: My Lovely (or "Friend") The little brother has a girlfriend.
My beautiful ... Friend: My beautiful, want to find a nice, big sister, a friend.
Good morning / Good day: hello (or "good evening" to clock 5.00).
Lord, how are you? How are you sir?
We ... Shirts, pants, Come into the mall to buy and sell large boxes with round, square and triangle (which rarely ...), Some small and medium-sized puppets ... Many napkins very long, very short, small or large, dresses, shirts and trousers.
Ask him to wash his clothes: Ask him to his underwear algae.

His newspaper, books or newspapers: Your papers, books or newspapers.
We ... Drumsticks: We Went to eat at a restaurant roast duck, poisson (I do not know "steam"), crab (??!?!!), chicken wings in Chile (and yes, in French, English uses the term ),... (I do not understand, "legs").
We ... fruitscake: We take our beef, pork, squid, fruit Mocha (what the hell to say ???).
Do you ... Tea? : Have you (or drink, "Do you ...) water, a glass of milk, a glass of beer or a bottle of tea?
When are you coming, then does it? If you are coming (or "...") do this or that?
How ... Cost? What is it? How much does it cost?
Are you buying or selling? : Are you buying or selling?
Who can I speak? : Who can I speak?
Why do this? Why are you doing this?
What did I say? : T'at What did he say? This narrated Did he? (or "What did he say? said?").
What he wants, likes, prefer? What is it? What to do? Would prefer that they? ve (more "popular" What theyut? Lover? prefer?).
Who can I talk, you know? : To whom should I speak?
Today, tomorrow: today, tomorrow.
They were yesterday: They arrived yesterday.
Last week: In the past week.
The next month, year: The next month, next year.
Because I'm late: Because I'm late.
You know, you know, or do you know
Include? : Do you understand? You understand, right?
Can we see or hear? Can we entender?

Wow!
Got questions?

Post a Comment