Hanging Place Cards Where Can I Find Directions For Making A Bell Out Of Old Christmas Cards?

Where can i find directions for making a bell out of old christmas cards? - hanging place cards

My mother died in June and have all the old Christmas cards, I sent in the last few years. I heard it was a possibility of a bell of old greeting cards to make, someone knows how to do it? or would do something with them, except for mats or in the context set to be interested in hanging on the wall, as my space is limited on the wall. any help will be appreciated with love. I thank you in advance. fran

1 comments:

soozemus... said...

Christmas Bell
Use construction paper and fold it in half lengthwise. Cut a way that seems to be half of a bell. Repeat this step 2 times viewed. Take all 3 bells and paste them into the fold. Open to all. You can take a thread and have to go through them, will depend a great decoration.

Post a Comment