Tmobile Sidekick Hack For Unlimited Minutes My Sidekick Lx Says "your Sim Card Has Been Security Locked.contact Customer Care For A Puk Number."?

My sidekick lx says "your sim card has been security locked.contact customer care for a puk number."? - tmobile sidekick hack for unlimited minutes

Read the complete **** My Sidekick LX says: "The SIM card locked.contact supplying the safety of customers for a PUK code. But ATT hacked, so I can call ATT and tmobile affraid in my service goes out when I say
wat to do, wat to do

2 comments:

#1 Mustang Fan said...

AT & T device, regardless of where the wine. The device is not even a part of the equation here. Everything you need to do is exactly what he said to do the phone. Call them and tell them that you must enter the PUK. The PUK code is available on the SIM card and the device. If you try too many invalid codes (3 or 4 with most phones) to "fry" the SIM card and it will say: SIM PUK blocked or locked, and then you have to buy a SIM card, about $ 25 back

Joshua said...

You can get a new SIM card is locked

Post a Comment