Football Team Apparel How Do I Allow A Team In Fantasy Football To Change Managers Account?

How do I allow a team in fantasy football to change managers account? - football team apparel

A manager of a football team in my league # 1473 is in the hospital and will not continue. I have a replacement manager on the team, but I can not understand how the exchange. It was after the project already, and the season starts next week. I can not delete the team and I am currently unable to receive your password via e-mail.

2 comments:

daniel b said...

Yahoo does not allow an administrator. You can not change. The only way to be able to replace their manager to access the computer on the other account is manager. Try to contact him again or just leave the team without him.

DugoutSt... said...

They will not be able to ...

The only way is to find your password. Then the person wants to take over the management of the cooperation of the team. If you can get your password, I would try, Yahoo e-mail and tell them what happened. Perhaps we could change for you.

Good Luck

Post a Comment