New Baby Arrival Cards Preparing For Baby Arrival... (slight Issue)?

Preparing for baby arrival... (slight issue)? - new baby arrival cards

We are expecting our first child registered in a month (yaaay) Anyway, we are on target. I received several gift cards from Target in my baby shower, buy at a discount of 10% by mail to the other necessary things in my registry ... My problem is this: there is one thing I would like to buy Virgin, the only online but also a list of items you need to buy for our baby in the store ... Who knows if I can use my gift card, and my 10% discount for Internet classes, as well as items in the store?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I suppose you can use the coupon in two places. It would not work twice as high - depends on how they update their computer systems. That's what I behold, if you purchase the items in the online shop - then you can now have can!

isaiahsm... said...

You should be able to .. I know you can safely use their gift cards. We should be a section in the area a place and coupons. Go ahead and say whether it was accepted. Congratulations on your arrival will receive, is truly a joyous occasion

Terri said...

Yes, but if I remember correctly, which is 10% coupon good for one day. This means that you must go to the store and online on the same day.

Post a Comment